Monday, December 10, 2012

Under water fun !




Ok today I figured I would throw up another one of my favorite photographers. This Photographers name is Todd Essick and you can find his work here

Todd's work speaks for itself, its unique, fun, and full of mystery. I would love to sit in on one of the shoots just to see how they go. Its sometimes difficult to find models and Todd's out their finding them willing to do under water shoots, nude, with no air tanks, and oh yes... SHARKS !


On a more technical note I would love to see how he lights his subjects because this is a realm that I've never done before without personal intentions, I will say though that under water shoots are not as easy as they would seem and even harder to color balance. let alone firing strobes, the last time I checked pocket wizard had not come up with under water accessories.

For all you photogs out their thinking you have a hard environment to shoot in, just go to todds website and imagine how wrinkled your shutter fingers would be trying to get the perfect shot under water.

No comments:

Post a Comment